Best hotel I've been to (along with Katikies in Greece), not so much for the luxury, but for the location, surroundings, atmospher, guest service, understated comfort.
Everything was simply perfect. We spent only 1 night, it was worth it. We've been lucky enough to be upgraded to a 1bdrm Retreat Villa, which was simply fantastic. We has our own private infinity pool, private steam room, etc. Staff is everywhere, but very discreet. Gardens are somptuous, with jungle, natural spring pools. Food is simply excellent, from breakfast to dinner.
A once in a lifetime experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Shambhala Estate is a residential health retreat with luxury villa-style accommodations near Ubud, Bali. This ‘Retreat for Change’ is a place to relax and improve wellbeing. State-of-the-art wellness facilities include a Vitality pool, private treatment areas beside the River Ayung, a climbing wall, gym, Pilates studio and yoga pavilion. The Estate’s Resident Experts, who all support the 360-degree approach to wellness, include a Yoga Master, Ayurvedic Doctor and guides for outdoor activities, with nutritional menus by COMO Shambhala Cuisine. The range of suites and villas, perched above the Balinese jungle, suits independent guests, couples, or small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your COMO Shambhala Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Como Shambhala Estate Hotel Payangan
- COMO Shambhala Estate Bali/Payangan