We stayed for a week and enjoyed it very much. It was our first trip to Bali so we followed a friends recommendation. That was the best choice. The Puri Dajuma is a great place away from the tourist spots on a quiet part of the island. The cottages (only 10 double houses) are nice and large and in the middle of some garden with trees. They are clean and comfortable with outside shower. The hotel pool is good and the restaurant great. The beach is just in front of the hotel and nearby are some fishermen in the morning. The village is some 15 mins walking or you can get a free shuttle. We also rented a car to do some trip to the coffee and cacao plantations in the mountains. We enjoyed the trip very much and would always come back. The people did very much care for us.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Dajuma Cottages Hotel Negara
- Puri Dajuma Cottages Hotel
- Puri Dajuma Hotel
- Puri Dajuma Cottages Bali/Negara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What if Bali had another face to show us? That of a genuine and authentic miraculously preserved Shelter of breathtaking and luxuriant landscapes, fastened by a wild coast which extends ad infinitum, sublimated by bewitching sunset: This is in a few words what West Bali looks like.Though unknown, this area of the island of gods invites to escape and amazement. The rich inheritance of Bali Barat National park offers a wide selection of treks to observe a very rare fauna and a flora. The park extends underwater around Menjangan Island for the greatest fun of our hosts. The villages of Western Bali invite to discover Balinese traditional craft industry, ancestral music of Jegog or multi-colored buffalo’s races.Far from the urban concentration of the Balinese south, Dajuma Beach Resort & Spa has been welcoming its guests for 8 years to discover a different Bali. Not only its 18 roomy and comfortable cottages and 2 stylish suites are harmoniously integrated into the landscape but they also put our hosts at a privileged position to appreciate the beauty of the scenery.Indeed, the architects of the boutique hotel took care that each traditional setting room offers a significant private area and all the comfort of a 4 star resort (king size bed, air-conditioning, fan, telephone, mini-bar, bathrooms interior and open air shower in a small tropical private garden, hot and cold water). Gourmets will appreciate the varied chart of the 2 restaurants while enjoying the panoramic ocean view. Dajuma outstanding hospitality team, with the greatest discretion and delicacy, makes its guest stay a particular and very personal experience. Calm and serenity of this particular place, where time is only cadenced by the tides, give relaxing holidays accompanied with bath in the crystal-clear swimming pool, massage or Jacuzzi in the spa. However, everyone can have a great fun thanks to this marvelous environment which offers many activities: beach, trekking, surfing, fishing, diving, visit of a state farm, temples, markets, volcano treks, sailing. Everyone will thus find the ideal balance of a personalized holiday, combining authenticity, serenity, escape, harmony, comfort and adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Tingo, AsiaRooms, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Puri Dajuma Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.