“Awesome food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 218 Restaurants in Independence
“Awesome food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2014

I've heard about this resturant from alot of the locals. (me being new to the area and all) I got the biscuits and gravy which I really enjoyed. They give you alot of food and it is decently priced. The servers are nice and helpful when asking for recommendations. Definately a place to visit.

Visited October 2014

Cedar Falls, Iowa
“Good find--Close to the Royals Home Stadium”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2014

While on our way to another un-named breakfast spot that we do frequent in other cities, we happened to drive by The Big Biscuit, quickly pulled it up on google, turned around and went back. We are glad we did and will go back this morning, again. The selections and service were both excellent as was the food. There wasn't a wait, but if there had been, it would have been worth the wait. Prices are good and the food is plentiful and well prepared and presented. Not sure if you can poorly present biscuits and gravy but none the less, a great place to go. Interesting decor as well.

• Visited October 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Centerville, Utah
“Breakfast @ Big Bisquit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2014

The breakfast's here are awesome. The pigs in a blanket were excellent. Pretty plain decour but it must work because the place was full. We will go back again & again.

• Visited September 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Peters, Missouri
“Great Food, Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

My husband and I where leaving out of KC on the train later that day and some relatives took us to breakfast. At first we walked up and it was so crowded. We decided it was well worth the wait once the food came. I ordered the Ultimate omelet and my husband ordered the big breakfast. WOW!! It was so much food, and it tasted great. I was impressed and will go back the next time I am in Kansas City. Wish we had a Big Biscuit in St. Peters, MO.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great biscuits, but a little pricey.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

I came here last weekend with my family and the place was packed with hungry people. Upon being seated we were greeted by a friendly waitress and after getting our menus me realized immediately that the prices were pretty high for a breakfast place. I had the quarter order of biscuit with gravy...by quarter I mean, they gave me the small side of half a biscuit and covered it with sausage gravy. Don't get me wrong, the food was great. The gravy was perfect the bacon was just right and the coffee was good, but I probably won't come here again because I feel my belly could get full on yummy breakfast food some place else for less.

• Visited March 2014