“Wow - didn't know this place exsisted” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 218 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: American
Plymouth, Minnesota
“Wow - didn't know this place exsisted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

In town for a business trip and associate shared that we need to go there one evening & glad we did! The menu is all very reasonable and provide great value as well. I had the country fried chicken which contained two huge chicken breast (cooked to perfection), canned green beans & a pile of mashed potatoes for $9.99. Fresh green beans would have made it a grand slam from me. The one down fall was our waitress who, while very friendly, but really not on top of things. Asked for some additional gravy (never brought it) and served my glass of milk in a milk shake glass. Facility was warm and inviting with a large tank of tropical fish taking up one wall of the room. Will return the next time I'm in Kansas City!

• Visited November 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
“Really good really cheap”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Nothing but goodness for lunch

The service was very attentive and top notch.

The food was over proportioned and there was plenty to eat.

The price was amazing. Two of had way too much to eat and spent less than 25 dollars

Kansas City, Missouri
“Wonderful place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Cheddar's is a great place to eat. The food is wonderful and the service is very good. Portions are very generous, and the price is extremely reasonable. Very pleasant casual atmosphere. Chicken pot pie is a great lunch with it is cool. the Citrus Mao Glazed Salmon with rice and broccoli is a great light menu item. I love everything I have eaten at Cheddar's. Enjoy!

• Visited October 2013
Kansas City, MO USA
“We were amazed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Tired of the Applebee's and TGIFridays down the road? Want to experience excellent food, great atmosphere, suberb service and reasonable if not exceptional pricing? This is the place. I can not say enough about my great experiences with this restaurant. The Chicken Dijon and Blackened Catfish are our favorites.

• Visited September 2013
Kansas
“Really good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I just had a hamburger that we split and a side salad that was huge and was served with a warm croissant drenched in butter that was more like dessert. The hamburger was nice and tender and quite tasty. This was out first visit to a Cheddar's restaurant and we were in and out very fast. I'd go back if they had one in my area.

Visited October 2013