“Really good really cheap” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 218 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: American
Kansas City, Missouri
“Really good really cheap”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Nothing but goodness for lunch

The service was very attentive and top notch.

The food was over proportioned and there was plenty to eat.

The price was amazing. Two of had way too much to eat and spent less than 25 dollars

Kansas City, Missouri
“Wonderful place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Cheddar's is a great place to eat. The food is wonderful and the service is very good. Portions are very generous, and the price is extremely reasonable. Very pleasant casual atmosphere. Chicken pot pie is a great lunch with it is cool. the Citrus Mao Glazed Salmon with rice and broccoli is a great light menu item. I love everything I have eaten at Cheddar's. Enjoy!

• Visited October 2013
Kansas City, MO USA
“We were amazed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Tired of the Applebee's and TGIFridays down the road? Want to experience excellent food, great atmosphere, suberb service and reasonable if not exceptional pricing? This is the place. I can not say enough about my great experiences with this restaurant. The Chicken Dijon and Blackened Catfish are our favorites.

• Visited September 2013
Kansas
“Really good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I just had a hamburger that we split and a side salad that was huge and was served with a warm croissant drenched in butter that was more like dessert. The hamburger was nice and tender and quite tasty. This was out first visit to a Cheddar's restaurant and we were in and out very fast. I'd go back if they had one in my area.

Visited October 2013
Land O Lakes, Florida
“GREAT Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was my first experience at a Cheddar's but it won't be my last! From the huge onion rings we had for an appetizer through the main course and on to what would undoubtedly been a spectacular dessert, but we were so full we couldn't be tempted! Outstanding food, great selection and service, casual atmosphere and family-friendly prices.

• Visited August 2013