“Not the Ritz, but good value!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Made Homestay

Made Homestay
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manggis
Made Homestay
You added Made Homestay to your Saves list
Jalan Silayukti, Manggis, Bali, Indonesia   |
Ranked #11 of 13 Manggis B&B and Inns
“Not the Ritz, but good value!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

From the outset, let me say this place is ridiculously cheap! We paid Rp200k for 2pple and breakfast in one of the Made Homestay top rooms (literally across from the beach by the main tourist part of town).

The positives were that the room and bed were clean, the bed was comfy, check-in guy was very helpful and breakfast was basic but tasty. Cute touch is that they serve it outside your room on the balcony. The free wifi worked fine in our room.

The negatives were that the water was brackish (a bit salty), there was no mosquito mesh on the windows and only one power point in the room.

For what we paid we happily put up with the negatives of the room. If you want space and comfort, this probably isn't the place for you, but if cheap and cheerful is what you're after, then stay here.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Families
Business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

They gave me a room that had a leaking ceiling. Didn't see it at arrival because it was in the evening. Had a leakage, all my stuff was ruined. When I told them the morning I woke up cover in a completely soaked room, they didn't act surprised, didnt want to come look at the damage and when I said I didn't want to pay I ended up in a circle of 12 guys and one with a bat, asking me if I was going to pay or wanted a big problem. Enough said about this place right? Fortunately it didn't change my view on the rest of Indonesia, love it!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Manggis hotels

Been to Made Homestay? Share your experiences!