I booked a villa here, not knowing what to expect, and could not have been more pleased. The villa was stunning, especially the early morning views over the bay as the sun rose and everything was a lovely pink colour...the food at the restaurant was delicious and healthy, and the pool is the largest and best pool at a hotel I came across in Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An international village, a combination of home, studio, and shared resort. Each of the 25 imaginative, distinctive and elegantly designed villas which make up this hill top resort enjoy panoramic views over Blue Lagoon Bay and Mount Agung and have been personalized by their individual owners so that time spent here is like staying in someone else's home. All are within easy reach of the free form swimming pool. Each home has been designed to help guest rediscover nature with open spaces flowing from outdoors to indoors. The village has been created and is operated with environmental sustainability dominant. The underlying aim of Bloo Lagoon Village is to improve the lives of all participating individuals, the guests, local villagers and life on our planet through an intuitive understanding of nature and a cooperative environment of mutual exchange from which all parties benefit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, AsiaRooms, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Bloo Lagoon Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bloo Lagoon Village Hotel Padangbai
- Bloo Lagoon Village Manggis, Bali