Poor ventalation, rooms were extremely hot, oh and there was bed bugs!!!!!! A lot of bed bugs!!!!!!!!!!! Complimentary breakfast was really good, you got a lot for a free breakfast. Pool was nice, well taken care of. Close to everything. Transport everywhere, you cant wait two feet without finding transport. About a 3 minute walk to a surfing beach with really good waves. If it were for the state of the rooms it would be a goodhotel, but thats the only reason you book a hotel . Would not recomend this place to anyone until they clear the bugs out of everyroom and figure out a way
to properly ventilate their rooms. Read a lot of reviews, I dont know how anyone didnt notice the tiny blood dots of the sheets, small tiny black bugs you might just brush off because you are so used to seeing cockroaches, smaller bugs no longer have an effect on you. But they get into your things and follow you to every other hotel you visit and continually bite you while you sleep, or even wear your clothes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is located in the famous village of Legian, a pleasent 10 minute drive from the airport, 4 minute walk (100 meters) from the world famous sunset beach of Kuta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Sayang Maha Mertha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Bali/Legian