hi, we stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and it was okay. When we arrived there was a mistake in our booking and we were given a room with no hot water and fan ( it was so hot so fan was a big NO ). well after they realized they made a mistake we got upgraded and got a room with hot and cold water and also AC without extra charge. There was a strong smell of moth balls in the room, they put them everywhere. Bed was not super clean but was ok. The wet room was also ok but really needs some attention. Reception staff is not very friendly at all which was a bit disappointing. This hotel is in a great location, 5 min walk to the beach and all the little shops and restaurants and only steps away. I would recommend this hotel if your on budget but i wouldn't stay again myself.
- Also Known As:
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Bali/Legian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is located in the famous village of Legian, a pleasent 10 minute drive from the airport, 4 minute walk (100 meters) from the world famous sunset beach of Kuta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Budget Places, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sayang Maha Mertha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.