I stayed here with my wife in mid December 2012. Since my flight was canceled so I have to find a hotel to stay waited for next day. It's impossible to back to Ubud (since my previous hotel was in Ubud).
The good point about this hotel are:
1. The staff is warm and helpfull.
2. The motorcycle rental is available and the price is reasonable (5 bucks for 24 hours).
3. The restaurant is nice with a yummy food.
4. The beer is cheap (1.5 bucs for anker).
5. Near the legian beach.
6. The bathroom is very clean and big size.
7. The bed is large!
The standard facilities that available are:
1. The pool is standard.
2. The billiard board is available but the some balls are missing. :(
3. The room is good.
4. The bed is good
5. The air conditioner is good
The bad side are:
1. The internet wifi is available but cannot reach my room. Damn!
2. There's no GSM mobile phone signal inside my room. Damn!
3. Television channel is very limited, just for indonesian or bahasa.
That's all about this hotel.
But overall, this hotel is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is located in the famous village of Legian, a pleasent 10 minute drive from the airport, 4 minute walk (100 meters) from the world famous sunset beach of Kuta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Sayang Maha Mertha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Bali/Legian