We recently stayed here for 15 days in July/August. We have travelled to Bali many times and always stayed at a resort. This time we decided to try something different. Very happy we did,. It was a pleasure to stay there. Its easy to book on line. The manager Jinae is very profesional and friendly. The apartment has high walls surrounding ,located in the middle of Legian close to shops and restaurants, If you dont feel like going out, there are restaurants close by that will deliver to your door. My husband & I shared with my sister, We stayed on second floor 204, 2 bedroom. Rooms are tastefully decorated and spacious, cleaned everyday to a high standard . The staff were happy to please and very friendly, security 24/7. I would not advise using the side lane at night. What more can I say but I will certainly be going back !
- Also Known As:
- Beach Melati Apartments Hotel
- Beach Melati Apartments Hotel Legian
- Beach Melati Apartments Bali/Legian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small complex of 12 apartments over 3 floors. The apartments and pool are behind high walls, guaranteeing your security and privacy and within a couple of minutes walk to beach, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beach Melati Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.