A really good recommendation to stay at the Beach Melati Apartments. The whole complex was just amazing. The staff and Reception lady (Jinae) where all so happy to provide excellent services. For a week I stayed in the Penthouse (3 bedroom) apartment 301. I had the best time. The apartment was huge and had everything and more I needed. The decking around the apartment stretched all around and I had beautiful views. I would highly recommend these apartments and especially apt 301. I will be back for sure. In fact I would love to be there all year round. Just loved it..
- Also Known As:
- Beach Melati Apartments Hotel
- Beach Melati Apartments Hotel Legian
- Beach Melati Apartments Bali/Legian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small complex of 12 apartments over 3 floors. The apartments and pool are behind high walls, guaranteeing your security and privacy and within a couple of minutes walk to beach, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beach Melati Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.