We stayed at Courtyard Hotel for 3 nights while at Legian, and we had very little to complain about the place.
Location wise, the hotel is located in a quiet corner of Legian, but is surprisingly close to where all the action is. The beach is around 5-10 minutes away, but access is via Jayakarta Hotel. Around the corner are many restaurants, pubs, and the likes.
The breakfast is a little too simple for my liking - a fruit bowl with coffee and tea, a fruit juice and a choice of bread. I was hoping for some meat (bacon/sausage/ham) to be included, but that'll cost you extra.
We stayed in the room closest to the road, but we were never bothered by any noise - it was surprisingly quiet.
The room itself was simple and basic - and the bath room could do with some updating, but overall, nothing to complain about, since it was all clean and in working order.
My only disappointment is that internet access is not free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish boutique hotel & apartments, surrounding a delightful courtyard featuring pool. Situated in the heart of Legian's best shopping and dining area, this intimate hotel offers three star accommodation in Western comfort with stylist Asian touch. The very popular Hot Mango Restaurant, features Indonesian specialties among its International cuisine, individual catering requests are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Bali Court Hotel and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Hotel Legian
- Courtyard Legian
- Courtyard Hotel Apartments
- Legian Courtyard
- Bali Court Hotel And Apartments Legian