We stayed in a two bedroom apartment for a week following high recommendations from a friend and were not disappointed.
Bali Court Hotel will be my first choice when returning to Legian. The pool is small but there is always space around it for you to relax.
We found our massive apartment (Number 105) spotless and beautifully furnished, the kitchen was more than adequate for our needs.
All of the staff fantastic and attentive. We had to book an extra night there at the last minute and found them extremely accommodating.
The restaurant offered a range of fresh meals and cocktails at reasonable prices. They are also happy to accommodate vegetarians.
There are a range of shops, bars and restaurants within easy walking distance and the beach is a 5 min walk via the Jayakarta.
Tip: take a map or a card from the hotel as it's small the drivers may not be familiar with the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish boutique hotel & apartments, surrounding a delightful courtyard featuring pool. Situated in the heart of Legian's best shopping and dining area, this intimate hotel offers three star accommodation in Western comfort with stylist Asian touch. The very popular Hot Mango Restaurant, features Indonesian specialties among its International cuisine, individual catering requests are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Bali Court Hotel and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Hotel Legian
- Courtyard Legian
- Courtyard Hotel Apartments
- Legian Courtyard
- Bali Court Hotel And Apartments Legian