“Nice and affordable!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Loft Legian Hotel

You added Loft Legian Hotel to your Saves list
Loft Legian Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. Melasti 99 Legian Kuta Bali, Legian, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #18 of 66 Hotels in Legian
“Nice and affordable!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

I've stay 3 nights here. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Room are neat and clean. The only downside is that they do not have a minibar and a electric kettle. Other than that the hotel is pretty good. It's in a strategic location with loads of good restaurants nearby.

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

after staying in several other hotels we spent our last 2 days here and found it clean and comfortable accommodation
the staff are always friendly and welcoming offering advice. the rooms are simple and modern although they don't have many amenities like tea and coffee facilities in the room there are plenty of eateries very close by. we loved it here and will definitely recommend this hotel to others and will come back.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I lost my eyeglasses during my stay in Loft Legian Hotel. I was in hurry and had to leave without it. Several days after that, I called the hotel to check whether they found it or not. It turned out, they found it and send it back to me. What makes it diferrent is that they had the initiative to ensure that the eyeglasses were well wrapped (it takes 1.5 hours flight from the hotel to my location). they handled the service seriously.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
wijaya294226, General Manager at Loft Legian Hotel, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear Ekky,

Its Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your memorable experience and giving us the opportunity to deliver the service and quality you expect and deserve from your arrival till departure date at LOFT Legian Hotel.

I am extremely delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and love our service and facilities. I have shared your kind expressions with the entire our lovely team whom makes this possible as I know they would be very happy to know that their hard work and services enable our guests to have memorable experiences.

We do understand that our guest is most important guest. We are all ready of service from guest arrival until left the hotel. Your valued feedback and comment are highly appreciated.

Once again thank you for sharing your memorable experience. Should you have any further information please feel free to contact me. We all look forward to welcoming you back at Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel.

Warmest regard,

Wijaya
London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

A great hotel at a great price but the doors let a lot of noise in. All night we were awakened by doors closing in other rooms, people talking, people walking past our door and people taking showers somewhere outside the hotel building. Given the plethora of affordable hotels in Bali, I probably would not stay here again. Other than the noise though, we loved this hotel. Really friendly staff who speak English and very clean.

• Stayed September 2013
wijaya294226, General Manager at Loft Legian Hotel, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Freenah,

Thank you for staying at Loft Legian Hotel for your visit to Bali recently. I am really appreciated your review. I have shared your experience to all our team members at LOFT Legian Hotel. Your feedback is our most important guidance for improvement and we really value all comments in order to provide the best service to our customer.

Your big concern in regard to noisy from another room is also our big concern how to reduce the noisy so our guest feel more comfortable to stay at Loft Legian Hotel.

Once again, Thank your for taking the time to share your experience with us by providing feedback on tripAdvisor. If you wish to come back to Bali please feel free to contact me.
I would be more than happy for further assistance to offer our best room rate if you are willing to book room directly. I invite you to contact me directly at gm@loftlegianhotel.com. We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Loft Legian Hotel in near future.

Sincerely yours,

Wijaya
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I loved the loft legian hotel. It was very modern, clean, and the beds and pillows were very comfy! The front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. They have a/c, and flat screens in all the rooms with statellite tv. I was very pleased with my stay there, and would highly recommend it to anyone else visiting Legian.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I was in Bali for 2 weeks. I was with my family for 2 days, 2 days with friends, 1 week for meditation in Landih, Bangli and 1 day by myself. I normally like to stay in Seminyak or Nusa Dua, it is less crowded. On the day I was by myself, I wanted to stay in a hotel that is close by to stores/food and not too expensive (which is hard to find in Seminyak/Nusa Dua). I decided to try out this Loft at Legian. I LOVE it. It is very clean, simple and the staff are friendly. If you are planning on hanging out in the hotel, this is not your choice. There is no pool/gym/yard.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Subang Jaya, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Love the hotel. Superb Value & Facilities. The staffs are friendly, accommodating, helpful and provide great suggestions. We get greetings & small talks with all the staffs - from housekeeping to reception and even the security. They are very prompt in any request / situations and speaks English well. It's walking distance to the beach (about 500m), Coffee Bean is just downstairs, Restaurants are everywhere and the shopping (souvenirs) market is just opposite the hotel. Highly recommended for those who wants a simple yet extremely comfortable room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Loft Legian Hotel? Share your experiences!