“OMG!! Simply Superb!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“OMG!! Simply Superb!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Can I just say... Arrive hungry!!
The buffet night (twice weekly) at Tenkai, Japanese resturant located at the Padma Resort in Legian, is simply amazing!! I have long been a fan of Japanese food, particularly raw fish, & having eaten all levels of this cuisine around the world I can't rave enough about the quality, variety & finesse achieved at Tenkai. Head chef Shoichi has an incredible talent with creating something fresh & new- I think we could say he will always keep us interested :) this buffet is VALUE for money & should become a must for every trip to Bali- I know I usually go twice each trip!! ENJOY

• 5 of 5 stars Food

singapore
“More variety would be great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went to Tenkai Jap Restaurant on the evening of 2nd May 2013 (Thursday) for its buffet. I was really pleased with the ambience of the restaurant. It was cozy and comfortable. We started off the buffet with the sashimi, which was truly fresh. The food was generally good, especially the teppanyaki station which made me drool with their wagyu beef rump and grilled corn. My only gripe was that there wasn't enough variety. Or maybe it's just me coz I don't eat some of the food offered in the buffet. But for the price tag, I was expecting more variety, honestly.

Another thing about the restaurant was the impeccable service that we received. The chefs, waitstaff were all so accommodating and friendly. They made you feel welcome and at ease. If I ever visit Bali again, I'll go back just for the fresh sashimi and the wagyu beef!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best buffet ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We went for the buffet. Best Japanese food in Bali. Come very hungry as you will want tho go back again and again. Sushi/sashimi is made fresh, service is great, atmosphere authentic but it's the food that will make me go back. A bit pricey for Bali standards (still heaps cheaper that Australia) but definitely worth it.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Darwin, Australia
“a Cultural feast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

This was the first time I had tried tepanyaki style food and it was very delicious and fun to watch. The food was very tasty and service was fantastic

Visited February 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“omg!!!!! the best meal of our holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

You have to do the buffet here at Tenkai, they run a buffet night tuesday and thursday, everything your heart disires the most beautiful sashimi i dont even eat it, but had to try it cause all my friends were raving at it. green tea mousse to die for. fresh beautiful amazing food. JUST DO IT!!!!

Visited April 2013

Travelers who viewed Tenkai Japanese Restaurant at Padma Resort Bali at Legian also viewed

Been to Tenkai Japanese Restaurant at Padma Resort Bali at Legian? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Tenkai Japanese Restaurant at Padma Resort Bali at Legian, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.