“Surprised” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mozzarella at The Magani Hotel

Mozzarella at The Magani Hotel
Jl. Melasti, Legian Kelod, Legian, Bali 80361, Indonesia (Formerly Mozzarella Magani Hotel)
+62 361 765188
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
perth
“Surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

What a great restaurant as well as the hotel. We went on a Sat night and were surprised to see only a couple of tables so naturally it didn't look good.

From the moment we arrived we were welcomed so well and treated like royalty. The food was gorgeous. Started with a smoked local salmon which was awesome and I had the spare ribs. Fantastic!!! best I've had in years. My partner had the swordfish and was also excellent. Price was very reasonable and staff made our evening special. Top marks.

Visited June 2013

Fairlie, New Zealand
“lovely evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had dinner in Mozarella at the Maganti a few nights ago.
Standard of food ,really good.
Staff were fantastic.
I LOVED the Tiramisu cocktail with my name in chocolate on it ( and I did not have a camera,so we have to go back and do it again!)
All good

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Carlow, Ireland
“Amazing Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

one of 4 (i think) Mozzarrella restaurants and easily the nicest location.

Food is outstanding and although a little more expensive than others it is totally worth it! And it is certainly very cheap compared to prices at home

Visited June 2013
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Fantastic food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Thought we would try Mozarella's at the Magani Hotel, their new restaurant. As usual the standard of food is excellent, how the service and ambience is not as good as their restaurant in Padma Street. We sat outside with a view of the activity in the street which was fine, but very hot.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Bali's Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

It seems this Mozzarella is confused with the other one nearby. Tise one has only been open since July 2012, We dined in September and October 2012 as a family of four. Every meal was fabulous, great tasting and delivered very quickly. I tried a beef and mushroom ragout, I know a bit risky for Bali but what the heck at the price. It was the best I have ever tasted ! The kids always ate their meals and I was really impressed with everything I had. My husband will eat anything so no point in him reviewing. It is great to look out over the markets and watching people pass by. We are off to Bali again soon and it will be the first place we will eat at.

• Visited September 2012