“Excellent service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Magani Hotel and Spa

You added The Magani Hotel and Spa to your Saves list
The Magani Hotel and Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. Melasti, Legian Kelod, Legian, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #1 of 66 Hotels in Legian
Pattaya, Thailand
“Excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

The best hotel in Legian with very good service all the staff were friendly and helpful, good location just 10 minutes walk down to the beach and lots of restaurants around the hotel. The room was good and comfortable. Just worth for the money!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
astama, Manager at The Magani Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear Ms Saichon,
On behalf of the team members of TheMagani Hotel & Spa I would like to express our sincere appreciation for choosing The Magani for your holiday venue during your visit to Bali recently.
Many thanks for sharing your feedback following your delightful stay. I am delighted to know that the hotel location, facilities and service from the team members exceeded your expectation.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming and serving you again at The Magani when you visiting Bali again next time.
If I can be of any further assistance to make your stay even more enjoyable, please let me know.
Sincerely yours,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We stayed at the Magani hotel in Legian for just over two weeks at the beginning of July 2014. It was peak time and despite being in a busy area, we were not at all bothered by traffic or noise (just the odd cockerel from next door). The connecting rooms we had were on the 5th floor and were excellent and spotlessly cleaned each day. Our two young boys (7 and 4) were doted on and welcomed by all the staff. We did not want to stay in a large resort with a kids club and the pool was plenty big enough for them. It was slightly cold due to the hotel rooms surrounding it and sunbathing is only possible at certain times of the day but given it is Winter in Bali at the moment this is probably a blessing in the more tropical Summer months. As a parent the only thing I was concerned with was my boys splashing other guests as the sun loungers are quite close to the pool itself but no one seemed to mind too much. It was a short stroll to the beach for surfing and there are lots of shops and great restaurants nearby. If you wanted to head to Seminyak for more restaurants or shopping it was about a $5.00 /20 min taxi ride due to traffic. The hotel also has a great restaurant (part of the Mozzarella chain) and the buffet breakfast at the hotel was wonderful. My son was particularly spoiled with the donuts they made for him. The beds were extremely comfortable and the spa was excellent value. Given is was peak period in Bali we did not feel that the staff were ever too busy to say hello.The hotel was quiet and peaceful. All staff were always very helpful and friendly and the day trip booking agent was great too. If you are after a small boutique hotel in the thick of things then you cannot go past the Magani. We felt very relaxed after our trip and everything we wanted was catered for here. We would definitely return. Thank you to you all at the Magani for a wonderful trip - PS Dewy - Harry sends big hugs!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
astama, Manager at The Magani Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Ms Morgs,
It is our great pleasure having you and family stayed at The Magani Hotel & Spa very recently. We sincerely appreciate it as you chose to stay at The Magani. I am glad to know that you are delighted with all the facilities and services. Many thanks for sharing your excellent feedback.
Your additional recognition to the staff is acknowledged and it will be shared with them as I know they will appreciate it as well.
We look forward to the pleasure to welcome and serve you again when you are in Bali in the near future.
Once again, thank you for your patronage.
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

From the moment we stepped into the airport, we were greeted by the loveliest Magani staff member (he even sung me Happy Birthday on the trip to the hotel). We arrived at 1am yet nothing was too much trouble and we were shown straight to our room.

We had a ground floor pool room, the lap pool was beautiful, not exactly private since above guests balconies looked over but still great to have after coming home from a dinner out and wanting to have a quick swim before bed.

The room itself was magnificent, the bed was comfy and roomy, the bathroom was spacious and the shower recess opened out to the pool area so you didn't have to walk through the entire room wet.

The breakfasts were amazing, a different variety each morning and definitely filled you up for the busy days ahead.

We had an afternoon at the dayspa, my husband and I had an amazing 2 hrs of pampering, we left feeling extremely relaxed and the level of service was second to none.

The location is brilliant... close enough to the beach (just at the end of the street) walking distance to the hustle and bustle of Kuta but stil far enough away to enjoy some quiet time. Lots of bars and yummy restaurants walking distance and some shops along the streets as well.

The hotels facilities are amazing, this is the first hotel ive stayed at in Bali that I haven't struggled to find a deckchair around the pool.... Nothing was ever too much trouble for the staff, their faces must hurt at the end of the day with the amount of smiling they do :) I even received a birthday cake on my birthday.

Thankyou Magani for making our mini getaway so enjoyable... we will definitely be back.

Room Tip: We loved the pool room, but we didn't use to all that much, so if you wanted to save a bit of mo...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Ms Treeenie,
On behalf of the team members of The Magani Hotel & Spa I would like to express our sincere gratitude for your recent stay with your husband at The Magani.
I am excited to know that you had a very enjoyable time and found the facilities and services to your satisfaction. Many thanks for sharing your wonderful experience at The Magani.
All team members at The Magani are looking forward to welcoming you again in the not too distant future.
If I can be of any further assistance to make your stay in the future even more memorable, please let me know.
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

I am currently Sitting around the pool enjoying my last day in this beautiful hotel with my 21 year old daughter!!!! I got an excellent deal as it was an anniversary promotion sale, I believe it's only two years old so everything in the hotel is modern, clean and new. When we arrived we had booked a deluxe room which was the lowest category room and it was a great room unfortunately on the very first night we realised we were next door to an older man who was possibly a little deaf as at 1am his TV was so loud it sounded like it was in our bedroom. As soon as I told reception they very kindly asked him to turn it down immediately. The next morning we realised he was going to be there for the same time as us so the hotel offered us an upgrade to the suite rooms at a very good rate. The room was amazing! The pool is great though it does get limited sun at times but that's okay as you just change seats to follow the sun or if you're like me limited sun is fine too. Hotel is on Jalan melasti, yes a very busy road and not on the beach but we don't particularly like the beach here and the location is perfectly located to the restaurants we like as well as 'Pips' our favourite massage and beauty place.
The staff and even the security guards are so polite and sincere I can honestly say it's one of the best places we have stayed at in Bali and this is my 6th time here. On top on everything else it was definitely the best value for money as I did get a very good deal and I would definitely rate this as a 4 to 5 star hotel. The first hotel I had booked was on the beach but was a very old hotel and would have been lucky to have been 3 star.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Ms Bricknells,
First of all, I would like to extend our genuine appreciation for your recent stay with your family at The Magani Hotel & Spa.
I am delighted to know that you had wonderful and enjoyable stay at The Magani and found that the facilities and service to your satisfaction. Thank you for sharing your delightful experience.
We highly value and appreciate your visit and stay with us and look forward to the pleasure to welcome and serve you again when you are in Bali next time.
If I can be of any further assistance to make your future stay even more enjoyable, please let me know.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

The room was pleasant, clean, big sofa, big balcony, and even had dvd player. However breakfast was terrible and not too many selection. The access to the hotel was quite unpleasant due to traffic during holiday season (idul fitri).

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
astama, Manager at The Magani Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Dear Ms Lunna,
On behalf of the team members of The Magani Hotel & Spa I would like to express our sincere appreciation for your recent stay with us.
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. I am delighted that overall you and family enjoyed your stay. Your additional feedback on the breakfast is well acknowledged and will certainly be borne in mind.
I have shared your evaluation with all the team as I know they appreciate the feedback as well.
Thank you again and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Magani & Spa next time you are in Bali.
Western Australia, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

we had a lovely stay at the sun, the pool side rooms are really good , the staff are really friendly. highly recommended to stay there. when we go back there I would stay there again. close to everything.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Sirs,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your great feeling and experience following your recent stay at The Magani Hotel & Spa.
I am excited to know that you enjoyed your stay and found our service and facilities to your satisfaction.
Thank you again and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Magani next time you are in Bali.
Faithfully yours,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Bagus!!
From the location, the decor, the room types, to the staff, to the services and offerings.... Just beyond words can describe! Staff were exceptional with accommodating me by offering soy milk with my coffee every morning, due to my lactose intolerance.
I def recommend this to others and will return again!
Thank you to all at Magani Legian!

Stayed July 2014
Dear Ms Cheryl,
On behalf of the team members of The Magani I would like to express our sincere gratitude for your stay with us recently.
Many thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback. I am delighted that the facilities and services at The Magani exceeded your expectation.
All team members at The Magani miss you already and look forward to welcoming your back "home" in the not too distant future.
Sincerely yours,

Been to The Magani Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!