“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 33 activities in Legian
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: PIPS is quality treatments in a very clean environment at realistic prices.
Auckland, New Zealand
11 attraction reviews
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

PIPs is a great place to go. Very relaxing massage. I'm pretty sure it's not authentic Balinese or any other sort of Asian massage but it it really is good for a rub done after shopping or a long flight. There is sometimes a queue but it doesn't take that long. Would I go here again....definitely. It's clean and good enough that they don't have to hassle you to go in.

Perth, Australia
29 attraction reviews
“Hot Stone Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I was here last week and had the hot stone massage. I felt great and i met the Aussie owner. She was lovely and the staff are great. This place is just a little dearer than my other favourite in Bali but the rooms are bigger and cleaner. Located near Shepp'ys on Melasti. The 90 minute hot stone massage was 130.000rup or about $13. Well worth it.

Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“Great, clean & private!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

After trying our first massage on our first day went went back for treatment 7 out of the 10 days we were in Legian!

We were even given a loyalty card and received a free massage after the 5th treatment! Each massage was great! Same as the manicures and pedicures we got! I had the same therapist on the first couple of treatments and the same therapist on the last couple. It was nice walking in and being recognised by name, very welcoming, all the lady's were nice. I liked that the mani/pedi area was separate to the massage rooms so the massages were very tranquil and relaxing. The Swedish massage in a must try and if you want to feel extra special, try the 4 hands massage, amazing!

Every time we went in without booking we were accommodated very quickly, only 1 day we were asked to come back later as it was a holiday and they were understaffed, which we didn't mind as we were staying virtually across the road.
So book if you have a limited time frame as Pip's is always busy!

And great value for money too and the therapists don't sit out on the street asking you to come in.

Geelong, Victoria, Australia
“Best value for money massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have been visiting Pip's for the last 3 years and have found it to be the bes value for money massage in Bali.
The first year I travelled to Bali I tried many different masse places but after tumbling into Pip's I have never been to another. The standard Balinese massage is 65K (roughly $6.50-$7 AUD).
The place is clean!!! Much better than some places that I visited as they change the linen after each massage.
I highly recommend Pip's!!!

Visited August 2013
“Great but poor front service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Best massage I have had!!! BUT......We went 3 times in our stay in Bali- 3 times the older lady at the front counter was not polite. Our First visit the Lady at the front counter was blunt and rude- we Still got a massage based on reviews and it was definitely amazing. We arrived one night 30 minutes before close and she told us no massage we close half an hour- we were not offered any other treatments.. She made us feel VERY unwelcome. We asked for something else which would not take up any more time and she refused us. The last time we thought we'd go again based on the first time but the older Balinese lady was yet again unfriendly. Owners seem to take way too much offense to crittics and fight back instead of act professional. Would be the best day spa in Bali if the service was better- you expect more when you pay more (more then other day spas in Bali)

Visited February 2013