“STRONG MASSAGES” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 36 Activities in Legian
Adelaide
“STRONG MASSAGES”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I had over 10 massages here and they were fantastic. You have a choice of preasure when you pay at the front counter and they check a couple times during the massage. I tried a few other places in Legian and they didn't compare. This place is clean, air conditioned and professional. You can walk in off the street or book. For long beauty treatments you have to book, massages generally not. If you find a person you like you can ask for them. I ended up finding a person called Baim who did fantastic strong massages.

Visited March 2014

Perth, Australia
“Like massage at time but terrible itchiness for days afterwards, allergic reaction to oils?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I loved the massages at the time, but have developed terrible itchiness from an allergic reaction to the oils they use there. Perhaps it is something they used in the oils/essential oils they apply? I had 3 massages there over 4 days and now I am in a lot of pain and cannot sleep. Can the owners suggest how to relieve my all over body pain from the itch from allege reaction to their massage oils please?

Visited October 2013
Perth western australia
64 attraction reviews
“Shouldnt be saying how great this place is.Keep it a secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

We were lucky enough to be staying 30m from this spa and OMG it was great.I would have to say it is better than any spa I have used in Australia.Bookings are essential and we booked daily for our 2 hour pampering.I didn't have a bad treatment the whole time and had the men for a massage and reflexology.They were great.Firm but never caused any pain which they sometimes do.Airconditioned and clean and good products.FANTASTIC

Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“So Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Lovely ladies here with great treatments on offer. The place is airconditioned and massage area is dimly lit and very quiet which is quite relaxing compared to outside streets of Legian.
Very good massages and never had a problem with not booking, a true gem of a find!

Visited May 2013
Gold Coast
15 attraction reviews
“Nice Massage”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We decided to see if we could get a walk in appointment for a foot massage and a reflexology. My foot massage was lovely and my travel buddy enjoyed her reflexology. The prices were very reasonable. Although it is not the nicest place I have been it is good value for the money and I would go there again.

Visited March 2013