“One of our favourites” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Bunbury, Western Australia, Australia
“One of our favourites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

We absolutely love this place. Have been coming here every trip since about 1997. The best chicken and cashews I've ever had. Well worth a visit

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Authentic Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

First let me start by saying that this restaurant entry in TA needs work. The picture used is nothing like the restaurant which is in a jungle environment with cool Thai huts. Secondly, the restaurant is called Sawasdeekha. Look for the red sign.

The food was quite good. The chef has been there for 17 years and knows what he is doing. If you like Thai spicy you have to ask for extra extra spicy. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne
“Best Thai food I have ever had :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

My partner and I visited here in November 2012... we have walked passed many times and we were told that the food is great so we thought we would give it a try.... The service was very good and we were made to feel like we were old friends...... Yes... there are not a lot of people but who cares when the food it fantastic and you get the best service and always with a smile. We went back twice. I will be going there again 100% . I have also sent many friends there and they all came away talking about the great food and service.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good food and nice setting but where are the customers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Really enjoyed lunch here. Stayed at ramada so nice and close! My wife ordered the seafood soup which looked magnificent but my favourite reviewer said it lacked flavour but it was FULL of seafood!!! Awesome green curry servEd in a coconut -all the meals substantial and tasty! Cocktails disappointing but that's ok was on bintang!! Really nice setting.

West Perth, Australia
“Wonderful Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

I visited this resturant alone the first time. I enjoyed myself so much that I returned the next day with friends. The setting is magnificent and the beautiful Thai food presented well. The ever smilling staff mad both visits for me a Wonderful Dining Experience. To top it off the beer was very cold.

• Visited July 2012