Just got back from 10/7 at Alam. Beautiful grounds, and very large (not boutique to me), staff so friendly, warm and unassuming. Great location across the road from beach. Food ok, we only ate once there and once at Papa's at the front. I felt they should have told us (or had it on their website) prior to coming that one of the pools were closed for maintenance! The two guys who worked poolside were so lovely, well done you two! We would head indoors from the pool about 5pmish to avoid the mosquitos who came out in droves at that time! We had family room
'at the back of the resort" and we had no prob walking back and forth! Room very big and had super king and 2 x super single separated by a curtain. Our room was cleaned every day and he did a fantastic job, thanks! The only open pool is back there anyway! We would spray our room every night when we went out for dinner and had no probs with mosquito bites! we'll be back Alam, thanks for great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the road from Kuta beach and handy to some great shopping spots, AlamKulkul Boutique Resort Bali is a refreshing, unique and tropical getaway possessing the ambiance of a Balinese village. The boutique resort is newly refurbished and looking wonderful with a simple yet stylish entrance and lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Alam KulKul Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alamkulkul Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Alamkulkul Boutique Kuta
- Alam KulKul Boutique Resort Bali/Legian