I stayed at this hotel for only 1 night with my 7 friends. Alam Kul Kul have room for 4 people.
The hotel located beach front at heart of Kuta and shopping street within walking distance.
Check-in / out process spend a bit long time but staffs are friendly.
The room is very big and clean. Atmosphere here is very nice.
Hotel spa is great! I take a nap while having the best aroma massage ever!
Kuta beach is just cross the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the road from Kuta beach and handy to some great shopping spots, AlamKulkul Boutique Resort Bali is a refreshing, unique and tropical getaway possessing the ambiance of a Balinese village. The boutique resort is newly refurbished and looking wonderful with a simple yet stylish entrance and lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Alam KulKul Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alamkulkul Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Alamkulkul Boutique Kuta
- Alam KulKul Boutique Resort Bali/Legian