My family and I travel to bali every year and have stayed at so many different resorts every time but this year we stayed at the Alam
Kulkul boutique Resort For the first time. Our stay was fantastic and the staff couldn't do enough for us the manager was always on hand for any question we had. We have booked our flights for 2014 and wouldn't consider staying anywhere but at the same resort it's like no other we have stayed at in the past 12 years. We have recommended the Alum kulkul to all our friends who regally travel to Bali . Congratulation to all the staff and thank you so much for all your hospitality see you all in June 2014 . Michelle Smith and family .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the road from Kuta beach and handy to some great shopping spots, AlamKulkul Boutique Resort Bali is a refreshing, unique and tropical getaway possessing the ambiance of a Balinese village. The boutique resort is newly refurbished and looking wonderful with a simple yet stylish entrance and lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Alam KulKul Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alamkulkul Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Alamkulkul Boutique Kuta
- Alam KulKul Boutique Resort Bali/Legian