We stayed at Alam Kul Kul for a girls trip to Bali, we had a quad room and an alam room. The quad room was very spacious, nice big bathroom. And the alam room was similar but it had a balcony. Both rooms did however have a distinct mouldy smell.
Two nice pools, although the smaller one did look like it had seen better days, but all in all the pool area near the bar is a lovely spot to sit and chill.
Breakfast was a feast!...Although I couldnt get my head around having curry or casseroles first thing in the morning. But there was a huge selection of foods, and the omelet was really nice, lots of fruit and bread / pastries to choose from. The juice isnt real juice, it tasted like cordial.
The hotel is in a great location, directly across from the beach and a stroll away from the markets, lots of restaurants all within walking distance.
The staff are extremely helpful, we asked for a later check out as our flight wasnt until 5pm, no problem, all sorted in 5 minutes.
The major down side to this hotel is that the restaurant and bar are very over priced, its a shame because the food is quite nice.
I would definitely stay there again, and highly recommend it for others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the road from Kuta beach and handy to some great shopping spots, AlamKulkul Boutique Resort Bali is a refreshing, unique and tropical getaway possessing the ambiance of a Balinese village. The boutique resort is newly refurbished and looking wonderful with a simple yet stylish entrance and lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Alam KulKul Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alamkulkul Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Alamkulkul Boutique Kuta
- Alam KulKul Boutique Resort Bali/Legian