On arrival we were upgraded to Alam villa and became part of Alam club which entitles u to free wifi/ coffee/beverages and snacks. Highly recommend Alam villa, beautiful outdoor bathroom, very large comfortable clean rooms. From what I saw from Alam lanai rooms they look just as spacious and clean.
This is the first time my partner and I have stayed at Alam KulKul and would definatley stay here again. It's great location meant that we were out of hussle bustle of kuta but could easily walk to kuta and legian.
The two resturants that are part of the hotel served fabulous food for good price! Well worth checking out!
- Also Known As:
- Alamkulkul Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Alamkulkul Boutique Hotel
- Alamkulkul Boutique Kuta
- Alam KulKul Boutique Resort Bali/Legian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the road from Kuta beach and handy to some great shopping spots, AlamKulkul Boutique Resort Bali is a refreshing, unique and tropical getaway possessing the ambiance of a Balinese village. The boutique resort is newly refurbished and looking wonderful with a simple yet stylish entrance and lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, AsiaRooms and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Alam KulKul Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.