This was our first time at the Kulkul as we normally stay in Kuta ..... what a lovely suprise! ... Grounds were amazing and the second pool felt like our own for most of the time there.
Breakfast was lovely and had the best omelettes i think i had ever had and the pastries were great.
Our Family room was spotlessly clean and it was great to come back to our room after a swim to find it all made up again.
My Mum and Dad stayed in the Alam Villa and that was also fantastic.
Out the front was Papas restaurant and the food was lovely and definitely not over priced like we had heard with the average main meal around $10 Aus. The staff were lovely and gave my two children bread to feed the fish with.
Thanks for a wonderful Holiday ...... I would most definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the road from Kuta beach and handy to some great shopping spots, AlamKulkul Boutique Resort Bali is a refreshing, unique and tropical getaway possessing the ambiance of a Balinese village. The boutique resort is newly refurbished and looking wonderful with a simple yet stylish entrance and lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Tingo, AsiaRooms, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Alam KulKul Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alamkulkul Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Alamkulkul Boutique Kuta
- Alam KulKul Boutique Resort Bali/Legian