“Best restaurant in Bali! Best food!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 138 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Asian, Italian, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Best restaurant in Bali! Best food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I came to mozzarella in November 2012,
I had the best waiters! Marta and Gus, they were so nice and took great care of us! I can't recommend them enough! They have a wide variety of food to please everyone. I love it. I give it a 10/10 :)

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best Place In Bali 10/10!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Loved the service, view, cocktails and food! Everything is awesome here, staff are so wonderful. Gus is awesome! Rate this restaurant & bar 10/10 :) :) :) will tell everyone about this place

Perth, Australia
“Best restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

When I was in Bali I ate here 4 times was close to my hotel.The stuff are friendly and the food is to die for also great prices.The view is so nice with the sunset at night and the cool breeze at night was nice.
And one last thing I want to thank Pur who works there he is so nice and funny.will be back next year thanks
Cara and Scottie

• Visited November 2012
Perth, Australia
“Amazing Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We went to Mozzarella by the Sea twice on a recent trip to Bali, the staff here are amazing, on one of the trips I left my bag hanging on the chair and by the time we returned to our Villa the Supervisor of the restaurant was waiting in reception with my bag, it was exactly how I left it and they would not accept any gratitude. Our second visit was for my birthday which was casually mentioned when we arrived, after dinner the lights dimed and the entire staff came out with a cake singing happy birthday to me which was a lovely surprise! The menu is extensive with a good choice of meals that are simple (which is a nice change if you have been trying different cuisines), always fresh and tasty. The highlight has got to be the seaside location, amazing staff and 2 for 1 cocktails! Thanks again to the staff of Mozzarella for returning my bag, I don't know of anywhere else that I would receive this sort of service.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Perth
“Nothing to write home about.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We both decided to go to the Mozarella by the sea on one of our last nights in Bali.

Pros: it was a nice restaurant
Not that expensive
Steak was good.

Cons:
The garlic bread started had no real butter and was mostly stale toasted bread with a charcoal taste.
The juices were warm and off tasting, fruit might not have been fresh? The orange in mine had the same taste as hotel breakfast juice... Not sure how that could have been fresh squeezed.
Drinks took a long time, only marginally beating the main course after an entree was eaten.

Overall we didn't pay a lot but were very happy to leave when we had finished our meals.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere