Nice stay here - was good value for money. Rooms were basic, but appropriate for the money value. Food and alcohol was more expensive at the hotel than on the street (to be expected) but they held heaps of functions at the hotel like pool parties and BBQ's. Main age group of residents was 20-35. Staff were friendly and very accomodating. Area is good - in the middle all the action and close to food/ pubs/ spas/ markets and short walk to beach (about 700m). Only downfall was that it was loud if you are trying to have a relax early in the evening.
- Also Known As:
- The 101 Legian-Bali Hotel Legian
- The 101 Legian-Bali Hotel
- The 101 Legian Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE 1O1 LEGIAN will be a pioneering CHIC and Trendy lifestyle three stars Hotel which offer a premium meaning of stay, suitable for both Business and Leisure Traveler. THE 1O1 LEGIAN offers convenience access and escapade of Life Stressors to most Legendary Urban area of BALI. The 1O1 will be “the Heaven” for the active and young spirit travelers who wish to be part of every "happenings." The Brand promises a Smart-Stylish Value for Money as one of each signature in terms of Product, Services and Commitment towards Saving Energy for the Earth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, AsiaRooms, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your The 101 Legian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.