My partner and I stayed here from the 15th June 2012 - 22nd June 2012 and really enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it to family and friends wishing to stay in Kuta.
Overall these are my thoughts -
- Location: Right in the heart of Kuta close to the nightlife, restaurants and beach.
- Price: For what you get the price of the hotel is really value for your money. Especially if booking of Agoda.
- Service: The staff were very friendly and always willing to help.
- Breakfast: Good range of food available for breakfast.
- Rooftop: The pool and dining area are very nice. I also really enjoyed the pool party and movie night hosted by the hotel
- Room Size: The room and bathroom size is a little small. Really enough to sleep and shower. But being on holidays who wants to stay in the room all day. But having said that they are very clean with daily room service and also considering the price per night I cant really complain.
- Sound: Having stayed there 9 nights, for 8 of the nights I had a great sleep not being woken by any sounds. However on 1 of the nights there was a prom night function on and even with me being on the 1st floor and the function being on the 4th floor it was very loud and went to midnight I think. I ended up just putting ear plugs on I had from the flight on and not being bothered. So maybe if you are staying here and need sleep make sure no functions are on.
However overall I really enjoyed my stay here and even though there were some negatives for the price I paid for the hotel I couldn't really complain so I give it 5/5 and will stay here again if I am ever in Kuta again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE 1O1 LEGIAN will be a pioneering CHIC and Trendy lifestyle three stars Hotel which offer a premium meaning of stay, suitable for both Business and Leisure Traveler. THE 1O1 LEGIAN offers convenience access and escapade of Life Stressors to most Legendary Urban area of BALI. The 1O1 will be “the Heaven” for the active and young spirit travelers who wish to be part of every "happenings." The Brand promises a Smart-Stylish Value for Money as one of each signature in terms of Product, Services and Commitment towards Saving Energy for the Earth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The 101 Legian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 101 Legian-Bali Hotel Legian