First time at the 101 and i must say i was pleasantly surprised by the hotel.
Big thumbs up to the staff who did everything they could to help. Overall cleanliness was kept to a good standard. No mould in shower area, toilet clean and in good working condition. Tv reception was a bit hazy on some channels but hey, who goes on holiday to watch tv anyway?
On a more negative note, my partner and i have noticed a few itchy bite marks poping up probably from bed bugs but i didnt really mind it. Having too much of a good time to even notice it.
As a conclusion, i would not recommend this hotel if you are looking for a super fancy 5 star hotel. But if you are like me, spending most of my holiday outdoor and only coming back to the room for a shower or two and crash on the bed to recharge the batteries for the next day, then look no further.
Thank you so much The 101 staff.
I will be back soon.
- Also Known As:
- The 101 Legian-Bali Hotel Legian
- The 101 Legian-Bali Hotel
- The 101 Legian Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE 1O1 LEGIAN will be a pioneering CHIC and Trendy lifestyle three stars Hotel which offer a premium meaning of stay, suitable for both Business and Leisure Traveler. THE 1O1 LEGIAN offers convenience access and escapade of Life Stressors to most Legendary Urban area of BALI. The 1O1 will be “the Heaven” for the active and young spirit travelers who wish to be part of every "happenings." The Brand promises a Smart-Stylish Value for Money as one of each signature in terms of Product, Services and Commitment towards Saving Energy for the Earth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms and Venere so you can book your The 101 Legian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.