“pricey but worth for their super delicious foods!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 137 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: TAKE, bamboo in Japanese, is Rama Restaurants Bali’s first authentic Japanese restaurant which opened in 1999. Bamboo reflects the philosophy behind our undertakings. This sturdy plant is beautiful, flexible and strong at the same time. Take’s interior and furniture is mostly made of bamboo. Its beauty is visible in the presentation of our extensive Japanese dishes. Your choice of sashimi, sushi, live seafood, soup, salad, robatayaki, hot and cold noodle, don buri all prepared to ensure authenticity, under the supervision of Mr Okamoto with his strong background and experience in Japanese cuisine. We carefully select our imported Japanese ingredients while using the best local produce for vegetables and live seafood. Sake, sochu, wine, and Japanese beer are available to compliment your meals.
Bali, Indonesia
“pricey but worth for their super delicious foods!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

i love japanese food so much. and by this far i usually go to the same restaurant which i love most, somehow came to mind that i have to go to this restaurant. man! i never regret that decision. finally find my new favorite!
okay, we spent like IDR 400k for 3 kinds of sushi dishes and 1 chicken curry. 2 fresh juice for the drinks. which is for me, its quite too much! i usually spent like IDR 200k for that much dishes in other japanese rest. but still i dont regret a thing!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
RamaRestaurantsBali, Marcomm at Take I Japanese Restaurant, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

A great big thank you for writing in and sharing your dining experience here. We use only the freshest of ingredients to guarantee top quality food. So glad you enjoyed the food here. We are looking forward to having you back on your next vacation.

• Indonesian first
“Oishiiii. Best Japanese restaurant in bali. ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Myself and my partner who lived in japan for 8 years. Have eaten at many Japanese restaurants across bali. And the world for that matter. Outside of Japan this is the most authentic and best tasting you will find. From the freshest of seafood to the best gyoza. Arigatou...

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
RamaRestaurantsBali, Marcomm at Take I Japanese Restaurant, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We really appreciate your writing in and telling us of your experience dining here. The Chefs and Staff will be pleased to know of your positive appraisal. We have done what we set out to do: create a Japanese dining experience in Bali. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Zermatt, Switzerland
“The best Japanese Restaurant Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Take is now even better this year with an extention and more live fish tanks at the front. An amazing selection of great quality fresh delicious food.

Visited May 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

A very big Thank You for coming back to dine here. Additional live fish tanks is just one way to pamper our guests with more quality options. We hope to see you on your next vacation in Bali.

Warmest regards from Rama Restaurants Bali. All about Food, Fun and Passion.
Perth, Australia
“Great Japanese food in Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

The service was excellent, the moment we walked in the door we were greeted and promptly seated. We were given a number of complimentary orders between courses. The food was well presented, bursting in flavour and while the portions were not large, I walked out contented. We were well looked after the whole time by friendly and courteous staff, I would definately return.

• Visited December 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

We are glad that you enjoyed dining here. And thank you very much for taking the time to write in. We try to create a 'dining in Japan experience' right here in Bali. That goes for food and ambiance. Looking forward to serving you next time.

Melbourne, Australia
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I have eaten here twice. Both times I did Teppanyaki and it was amazing, chefs were great and very entertaining. Food was exquisite also at a very good price. We got one meal between my partner and I & there was plenty of food, just added on chicken. This is a must do for those who have not done it already. It will disappoint.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write in and telling us of your enjoyable dining experience. And for recommending us to first-timers. The Chefs will be happy to know that they have done their job well. We hope to see you again for the 3rd time.

Warm regards from Rama Restaurants Bali. All about Food, Fun and Passion.

Been to Take I Japanese Restaurant? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Take I Japanese Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.