“Robins Place is Amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Robins Place

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Legian
Robins Place
You added Robins Place to your Saves list
C/- 1 Nyomun Robi | Jln Pura Bagus Teruna S26, Legian, Bali, Indonesia   |
Ranked #10 of 49 Specialty Lodging in Legian
Adelaide, Australia
“Robins Place is Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed for a week at Robins Place (I wished we had booked to stay here our whole trip). It's a great location, so many nice places to eat within walking distance, lots of shops and so easy to get a taxi to go anywhere you want. My kids (7 & 3) loved it. The housekeepers were amazing and really made staying here so incredible. They cleaned the villa every day, made us the yummiest breakfast every morning and prepared the villa for the night by lighting mossie coils, putting down the mossie nets, remaking the beds etc every afternoon. When you stay here there is no washing, ironing or cleaning to do, it really is a true holiday. The girls made us an in-house Indonesian feast, the food was amazing (check out my photo). Make sure you get them to cook a meal for you, if you have kids ask for the potatoe balls and satays, my kids favs. Sitting in the open air villa looking over the tropical gardens was so relaxing. Nobody wanted to go home. There is a great little spa down the lane turn right - Briella Spa which I went to a couple of times. The staff are all very friendly and can organise an in house massage for you with Ketut, we had three massages with her, she is great. Robins Place is a great mix of Bali style but still modern and very comfortable. We stayed in Villa 2 but looked through all the other villas and they are all as lovely. The pool was beautiful and we swam for hours in it, it was always clean and well maintained. The gardens were amazing, so lush and tropical and the gardener was lovely to chat to. The property is very well run, so safe and secure, we had absolutely no security problems. Would I stay again - absolutely!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Robins place was simply and utterly beautiful .
My week spent here with friends was so relaxing that I'm planning a return visit with my family.
The villas are so comfortable and spacious.
I loved the swimming pool .
The breakfast was amazing .
Thanks to the wonderful staff at Robins Place it truly made for the most relaxing trip overseas I've had .
Robins Place was the complete package

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Mornington, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012 via mobile

Robins place villas are like a home away from home. Your own hideaway within the busy legian district, close to shops, beach and restaurants. The villas are great for families and groups. Great breakfast every morning of eggs cooked they way you like or pancakes and fruit juice. The pool is shared between the three villas and is great for cooling off before heading out for more shopping and sightseeing. The staff are sweet and helpful. The big lounge area in each villa is great for entertaining and catching up with friends. We have stayed here a few times now and would never go back to hotel accommodation

• Stayed March 2012
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

I have just returned from a stay at Robins Place Legion Bali. I would like to thank the owners and staff for a wonderful time. The villa my friends and I stayed in was fantastic; it has an authentic Bali look and feel about it that is spacious, comfortable and clean. The pool area which we used a lot was well maintained and the gardens are groomed immaculately. The staff prepared a beautiful breakfast each morning that we all looked forward to and maintained the villa without you even knowing they where there.
Once again thank you to all involved and we will defiantly be booking Robins Place next time we visit Bali.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Perth, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

I just return from Bali and Robins place was terrible. Driving up a smelly dirt lane to find a so called paradise was disappointing. The Lumbug room was upstairs next to building works with grinders and hammers, no air conditioning in the main and bathroom. For the $140 a night this place is over rated and $200 a night for the other villas. We never recieved a refund when we left and trying to contact the owner was impossible because they live in Melbourne. You have to pay AUD $ in cash, no EFT. Same money elsewhere would be better spent

Room Tip: Spend your hard earned money for better accommodation
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Perth WA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

I made a booking for this accommodation, and changed dates, but finally had to cancel, as we were not travelling to Bali again in 2011. There is a no refund policy at this vacation rental. I did not read all their terms and conditions properly before I sent the deposit. That was my mistake. However, as this place is always very heavily booked, I would have thought that after an administration fee was taken out, I would have received some of my $500 USD back.

Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Melbourne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

Myself and 3 girlfriends went to Bali for a "girls getaway" and absolutely LOVED Robin's Place. It can be a little hard to find (our taxi driver went in circles a few times before getting there) but it is absolutely gorgeous.
You have to walk over a pond to get to the villa, but the staff are more than happy to help (just watch out coming home after a late night out!)
The Villa's are traditional balinese style - the showers are half-outside and have gorgeous little waterfalls in each of them. We stayed in the 4 bedroom villa, only one room had air conditioning but each other room had a fan and we found this to be perfectly fine.
This is the perfect accommodation if you want to try something really "Bali Style" or just get away from your average hotel room. Warning: the villa is VERY open - whilst i think this added to the experience some people may find this a little confronting (we did have some kind of animal poo in our lounge room over night, however it was clenaed up within 4 minutes!)
We had breakfast cooked for us every morning which was fantastic - loved the banana pancakes. We also had them recomend a massuer who came to our villa, she was excellent!
All around we had the best time at Robin's place and would definitely recommend it for groups, getaways and families alike.

Room Tip: All rooms were great - downstairs had air conditioning
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Robins Place? Share your experiences!