“Completely satisfied!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 24 Spas & Wellness in Legian
Brisbane, Australia
“Completely satisfied!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I won't go to any other day spa but Luna Spa Legian when I'm in Bali, i love the girls at Luna Spa!!!! they do such a fantastic job, that i go and see them everyday I'm there. Recently i was in Bali in December 2012 for my wedding which meant a lot of family members were also in Bali with us and everyone of my family members and friends only went to Luna Spa and couldn't stop talking about how good it was!!!!! Cant wait to see the girls in May 2013!!!

Visited December 2012

• Indonesian first
Adelaide, Australia
“HAPPY!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have been visting Luna Spa Legian every trip to Bali since 2010....this was our 4th time and of course had to go for my full body massage I also had over my week stay a foot massage + pedi, Hair cream bath which was awesome and ear candle done. I have been lucky enough to get the same young lady everytime I go. I agree they do talk to each other alot but when you consider that they work 9am to 11pm everyday they are all one big family. Sometime's it's the Australian customers can be rude and insulting I have notice and I have felt so embarrassed at times.

Visited March 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Stayed across the road from here (kuta lagoon resort) and loved it. The staff were so friendly, the services were cheap and of a great quality just a shame that trying to sleep on the redeye on the way home undid most of their good work. Will defs be visiting here again.

Visited February 2013
Perth, Australia
9 attraction reviews
“The blood ran freely”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

We have been visting Bali regularly for the past 8 years and during recent years have stayed in Legion/Seminak. We have used the Luna Spa each time we stayed at that end up until our last trip in January 2013. We have found that the service is getting worse each year and the staff are not at there friendly best as in years past. On our last trip my wife and I went in for a foot spa treatment (my first) and it went horribly wrong. The staff member whilst shaving the hardened skin on my heel slipped causing the razor to cut into my foot. Immediately blood was gushing from the injury all over the floor. The male staff member offered my a solitary piece of gauze to soak up the blood and attempt to stop the bleed. I had to insist on more gauze which was given reluctently. Staff then placed surgical alcohol onto the open wound which was worse than the initial cut. When I had finally stopped the bleeding and dressed the wound myself they still asked for payment for the treatment. I am aware that accidents happen but the cut was so severe that now after 6 weeks it is still causing problems. The only positive for this spa is that I witnessed the razor come out of the sealed packet so at least I don't have to worry about blood borne diseases. I will not be going back and I suggest that readers don't either.

Visited January 2013
Australia
9 attraction reviews
“not so good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I had a pedi, the girl that did the pedi was lovely, while the pedi was being done there was about 10 girls, talking laughing and argueing so loud that the girl doing the pedi kept telling them to be quiet, they took no notice, it was like being in the middle of a market. The girl that was doing my pedi passed me over to a young girl to paint my toes, she put cream on my feet that she didn't bother rubbing in, then proceeded to paint over, she did not wait till each layer dried, she was in a hurry, she put my thongs on straight away and said all done, I walked back to my hotel and waited half an hour for it to dry, it didn't where the cream was in the corners it just fell off, so I went back and asked them to take it off, she was so pissed with me. I was leaving the next day and wanted them nice for when I got home. She did not say sorry. I went down the road and got a beautiful job done and it is still on a week later!

Visited December 2012