We stayed in a three-bedroom apartment for two nights. The furnitures were nice and they have hair dryers in the bathroom. However the kitchen area was not very clean and there were lots of ants in the kettle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here on the Seminyak area, home to sun, beautiful beach, and, serious fun; location is truly everything. This iconic area adjacent to the island’s chicest shops, irresistible gourmet foods, and Asia’s most stylish nightlife is merely the irresistible beginning of what sets this restful sanctuary apart from Bali’s pack.Rest assured knowing your stay at Sara Residence would be a complete retreat into the calming and an incredible peaceful escape. Indulge yourself in our 3-Bedrooms 95sqm penthouse where each room has its own private balcony with view to the hotel’s garden and swimming pool and designed as your restful sanctuary ideal for your family vacation trip or simply stay at our 45 sqm 2-Bedrooms suites where our main swimming pool is just an open door away. This ultimate comfort all are traditionally designed with exquisite residential comfort where all accommodations feature Indonesian fabrics and art pieces as well furnished in soft earth tones.So indulge yourself, shop with friends, devour exquisite gourmet food with your family, indulge your private moments having spa’s, spend some serious fun at the stylish nightlife or simply feel at home in this incredibly peaceful escape, here at Sara Residence you will never run out options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sara Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sara Residence Hotel Legian
- Sara Residence Bali/Legian