This resort is really amazing.We have been traveling to Legian for many years now and have stayed from 5 star down to three over the years and just thought we would give this place a try.
It exceeded all our expectations.
Staff are so friendly and attentive, nothing is a problem and they are they go above and beyond their line of duty to make guests feel at home.
Location is perfect along with lovely modern clean and serviced rooms.
Both pools are lovely,the wet edge pool being our morning favorite just watching the world go bye.
The main pool is also great for those hot afternoons to cool off.
Breakfast was wonderful,buffet along with personal egg order station which waiters order and bring to your table.
We had such a wonderful stay we have already re booked for our next trip.
A big thank you to all the staff for going way and beyond and making our stay such a fond memory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Resort Camakila Bali is situated directly on Legian beach, a beach well known for its sunsets. While offering tranquility, the resort is also within short walking distance to the popular Kuta and Seminyak shopping and entertainment areas, only 25 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport. The island’s noteworthy attractions are also located within easy range from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Resort Camakila Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Camakila Bali Hotel Legian
- Ramada Resort Camakila Bali Legian