Staff very friendly- front desk a bit tough but helpful all the same. Breakfast staff were amazing- friendly and always smiling. Fabulous location, Tao resturant and pool wonderful spot to watch sunset and good food. Rooms pleasant and as we had little kids they accommodated a change for us to one with a closed in balcony so they wouldn't escape to the pool unattended! Didn't find it noisy at all and we were right in the path to the beach.
Had babysitting service- cant recommend it highly enough. Same girl 4 different night and kids loved her.
Only faults- more variety at breakfast (especially Asian choices would have been nice). Rooms not cleaned until after midday which for us with kids was a tad annoying but otherwise would stay here again.
Around the area-
Redevous resturant on beach front- come out of hotel turn right 200 meters was excellent.
Banyan Mas good little local food eatery opp hotel in st front 50 meters to left of lobby on op side of the rd. nasi Campur was spicy and really filling.
Tried Mozarella but no Pizza so decided to walk further up the st toward hotel and passed a Pizza joint on right about 50 meters away... Can't remember name but pizza oven right on st front. ACE pizza we got 6- 8 inch pizzas and loved every different one! Kids ate 3!!
Luna spa opp hotel was lovely- if you have sensitive skin don't get a facial as I had a reaction to the products and that is unusual for me. Foot massage was the best one I had.
Out of Legian- Chandi in Seminyak was amazing, food was out of this world and wine list was good for south east Asia.
Tried Potato Head Beach club- a tad too trendy for a young family. They also chuck kids under 12 out of the pool at 4pm every day. Staff thought they were FBI agents and some quite rude.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Resort Camakila Bali is situated directly on Legian beach, a beach well known for its sunsets. While offering tranquility, the resort is also within short walking distance to the popular Kuta and Seminyak shopping and entertainment areas, only 25 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport. The island’s noteworthy attractions are also located within easy range from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, AsiaRooms, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Resort Camakila Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Camakila Bali Hotel Legian
- Ramada Resort Camakila Bali Legian