Ground floor pool room request made many months in advance was not available, due to full capacity. Kept waiting for some rooms for significant period of time after 2pm check in, as rooms were not ready. ( At this point I would have expected a free drink from the bar be provided to those still waiting )
Our group were given rooms on different floors and because of this some were given preferential treatment - fruit platter, towels arranged nicely on bed for third floor, not for second floor.
Second floor room had issue with housekeeping opening and trying brand new bathroom products ( foil peeled back and lid left off ) and body oil spilled on floor by housekeeping.
make sure you put your stuff away !
Rooms Noisy ! Ask for a room without interconnecting door as you can hear everything in the next room also if anyone is walking along outside your room you can hear it - All rooms need soundproofing. Or carry ear plugs.
Overall service in bar and restaurants were very good, especially the food in Tao overlooking the ocean and the infinity pool, cocktails were lovely and happy hour all cocktails were 56,000rp ( about $6)
Bed was very comfortable, facilities in room were very good . The pools were good, sometimes busy and hard to get a lounger but as hotel was at full capacity - understandable.
Breakfast omelette and pancakes and buffet were good, might be good idea for staff to leave knives and forks in basket for that second trip to the buffet.
Coffee wasnt great - investment should be made in proper coffee machine - Mugshots is just down the road on the right outside the hotel so not far away!
Location is good very central in Legian.
It has good and bad points this hotel but overall could improve to be a great hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Camakila Bali Hotel Legian
- Ramada Resort Camakila Bali Hotel
- Ramada Resort Camakila Bali Legian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Resort Camakila Bali is situated directly on Legian beach, a beach well known for its sunsets. While offering tranquility, the resort is also within short walking distance to the popular Kuta and Seminyak shopping and entertainment areas, only 25 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport. The island’s noteworthy attractions are also located within easy range from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, AsiaRooms, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ramada Resort Camakila Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.