We stayed at this hotel from 23rd to 29th December 2011. The staff are friendly, welcoming and do the best they possibly can for you but are restricted by an obvious lack of care and cash injection into the hotel. The rooms are spacious but with no drawer space at all, the bathrooms are very tired but the towels - they are discraceful. Discoloured and frayed and smelly - an aroma of wet dog being the prevailing smell when we we were there! We had a good time becaise we were determined to but we would not recommend this hotel to anyone wanting any peace and quiet. The pool closes at 8 pm but if you are unlucky to have a room overlooking the pool you will soon find out that the staff are powerless to prevent drunken guests using the pool whenever they want and as the rooms have very thin glass in the windows, expect to be kept awake and then woken up at 6.30 am when breakfast starts along with loud music!! This hotel does not do the Ramada group any favours at all and the licensee operating it should be brought to task.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Resort Camakila Bali is situated directly on Legian beach, a beach well known for its sunsets. While offering tranquility, the resort is also within short walking distance to the popular Kuta and Seminyak shopping and entertainment areas, only 25 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport. The island’s noteworthy attractions are also located within easy range from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, AsiaRooms, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Resort Camakila Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Camakila Bali Hotel Legian
- Ramada Resort Camakila Bali Legian