“Delicioso” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 138 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Dessert, Italian, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Description: Homade authentic pizza and pasta with tranquil rice paddis panorama and sunset.
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Delicioso”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

accidentally pass the restaurant as it is located near our hotel, so we decided to give it a try for Dinner. It is different from Marzano franchise we found in the shopping centers in Jakarta, as the pizza and pasta served in the restaurants are home-made. The pizza and pasta were delicious, or as italian says : "delicioso"

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Indonesian first
jakarta
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The pizzas are great, I always come here every time Im craving some pizza. But there is one time I saw the waitress/waiter brought wrong order to our tables and other customer's table. He said it was us who ordered it but my friends heard what I exactly ordered. Just funny how they misheard and blamed it to the customer. All they need to do is change what we ordered on the first place. Plus, I ordered GELATO, which obviously its an italian ice cream (less sugar, different taste) but I was pretty surprised what I got instead...they serve or gave me the CAMPINA local ice cream where we could get in mini markets. lol. I asked if it was from campina and the waitress said yes..at least they told me the truth. Funny, but disappointing. If they run out of something they could always let us know and ask again if we really want it or want something else. Case closed.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rockingham
“Yummmmm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Staff very friendly, food very good. Great location. If dining at night I would suggest making a booking as it does tend to get quite busy.

Melbourne, Australia
“Marzano Italian Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great food, good service. The pizzas are fantastic. Pasta not so good. Staff very friendly. Central position and day to get to.

London, United Kingdom
“Good food, not amazing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Food is good, but not great, prices are just about reasonable, and it's a pleasant chilled out space. You also can't smoke in the restaurant which is great.
It's worth a visit if you want a change from Indonesian food.