“Great Thai food, new home” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 138 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Description: Upon your visit we will serve you authentic Asian food in a warm setting.
Perth, WA
“Great Thai food, new home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Well as I came down Double 6 I was shocked to see the old restaurant all closed. Then the sign said moved across the road and upstairs.
The new location is bigger, breeze blows nicely and the food is still very good. I cannot pass on the fresh spring rolls - the best in Bali I feel. I asked for a Fish Kebab which was not on menu but an old favourite. It was not a problem and Chef made them. My next visit there included BBQ fish - cooked to perfection.
The staff are friendly, service is good and price is reasonable.
There is no reason not to go. Enjoy as I did.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
wayan85, Owner at Warung Asia Thai Food, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear guest thank for your review has it means a lot to us. We are also pleased you enjoyd our new venue as it turnd out even better then expected. We will keep striving for exellence has of the last 10 years, to please all of our guest. Again thank you so much for your visit and review. Cheers W.R

• Greek first
Melbourne
“Great breakfast, beautiful garden setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Stumbled across Warung Asia just walking around Double Six. Such a beautiful garden setting and the menu out the front looked good with decent prices. I ate the non-meat breakfast which was amazing. I don't know what bread they used, but it was the best toast I've ever eaten! I came back the next day (unfortunately my last) and had the banana pancake just to try something different - also delicious. I will definitely come back here. Breakfast was only about $2.50 plus a drink. I'd like to try more from their menu since the breakfast was so nice.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Best Thai Food in Town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Was accidentally found this place after walking around Double Six and follow the sign on the T junction. Nice decoration. Very busy in the evening for dinner. I tried the tom yam as usual and the red chicken curry. I am big fan of Thai food. I can recommend you this place if you want to taste real Thai food. Good price and it worth it.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
wayan85, Owner at Warung Asia Thai Food, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear guest thank you for you nice comment, we are glad that you liked our food and venue. We try our best and when we succeed in pleasing our guest it is a great reward. Hope to see you again and again thank you. Yours sincerely W.R.
Melbourne
“A little disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at Warung Thai in June on a few occasions and found the food amazing.
Thai food is our favourite and we're disappointed this time the food was so so and the service was not the best.
They are in their new restaurant which is great.
Would give it another chance going off the meals in June.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
wayan85, Owner at Warung Asia Thai Food, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear guest thanks for your comment. I would have loved it if you would have been a little more specific about your experience then use to be good now not good comment. I cant go anywere from here unless I know what was different and why you considerd the service bad was it busy or not. Was the food bad or not has expected. Its also a piety that you did not comment when you thougth our foods were amazing but that you did when you thought it was a put down. On the behave of the whole Warung Asia I would like to apologies for your experience. We ask every guest about our foods and they all say that it is great. I dont understand how you have slip through. I ALWAYS SAY IF THE FOOD IS NOT GOOD TELL US ABOUT IT BUT IF IT IS GOOD TELL EVERYONE ELSE not the other way around. Help us help you. Hope to see you in June and if the food is still not good please please complain to us so we can make sure you get your money s worth.Yours sincerely W.R
Perth, Australia
“Nice Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Had dinner here a couple of weeks ago. Atmosphere was awesome. The pleasant music from the sister restaurant downstairs, Sang Ria, filled the air. All tables had candles. Service and food delivery was excellent and timely, considering they were busy. I had a massaman curry. Very nice. Looking forward to eating here on my next trip to Bali.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
wayan85, Owner at Warung Asia Thai Food, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Dear Nasi G thank you for your review it is really appreciated. We are so happy that you liked the deco and everything. The whole concept is still in process hope to see you next time you are in Bali.Cheers.W.R