“Quite good food with very good service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 138 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Description: Upon your visit we will serve you authentic Asian food in a warm setting.
Melbourne, Australia
“Quite good food with very good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I find the food to be reliably good here over the years, and the service friendly and attentive enough. I find the menu a little limited, but have always enjoyed my meal. This trip we went here twice for dinner and got the same waiter both times, and he had a fantastic sense of humour, which made the experience more memorable.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
Wollongong, Australia
“Average”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Maybe I went on an off day but I found this place to be average at best. Very slow service and I was the only one there when I arrived. Another couple arrived later and got their food just before me -and we had ordered the same thing. I had to go in search of cutlery and it was difficult to order a second drink. The food was Ok but not great. I wouldn't go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
wayan85, Owner at Warung Asia Thai Food, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear guest thank for your review and I will cut the chase by directly appologizing to you for your experience with us. I'am so sore that I havent spoken to my staff about your review. We are currently moving our venue to across the street and its been frantic, but it is no excuse has your experience should have been top notch. I hope that you will give us another chance at our new venue across the street. Again our sincere excuses for such a poor service from our staff. Yours sincerely W. R.
Perth
“BEST FOOD IN BALI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Yummo the best food that I have eaten in Bali. Staff friendly, food beautiful. Ice cold beers. Penang Curry beautiful.

What more could you ask for.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Perth
“Great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Best Thai in Bali, been going for years, never disappointed except days they are shut! Advise booking.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Adelaide, Australia
“Best Pad Thai!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Warung Asia still has the best pad thai!
Was very surprised to read they are relocating (oct 2013) to across the street (above San Gria ? bar n grill). The current street appeal is what makes Warung Asia so unique and special, topped with the really great food, makes it a very enjoyable experience!

Visited August 2013
wayan85, Owner at Warung Asia Thai Food, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for your review and visit, yes we are relocating soon on the second floor same side has sang ria grill, has our agreement at the current location comes to a end. We hope that the new venue will have its own charm away from the street in the smooth breeze between the trees. My wife chef is working on adding some great choices to the menue hope to see you then and again thank you.