“Was just ok” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 147 Restaurants in Legian
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, International, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a modern beachfront restaurant with a great view of the waves. We serve super fresh food with a big variety of International, Asian, and our specialty, Mexican. Many vegetarian, and gluten free options. On our rooftop we show movies so you can dine under the stars while watching the newest releases. We have lots of room for parties or events.
Australia
“Was just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Great view. Food was ok if you just want a quick breakfast...don't go out of your way to hunt it down!,

• Indonesian first
Perth
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Staff fantastic and food really nice. Would certainly recommend this restaraunt. The menu was a little more substantial than other places we ate at.

Visited February 2013
dubbo
“Yum !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Right on Legian beach, Seaside offers a fabulous range of local & western dishes to tempt any palate!!!

The atmosphere is casual, service prompt & friendly and the bill will leave you in amazement ..... So cheap :)

When in Bali make sure to have a scrumptious meal at seaside ( I bet you won't be disappointed)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Adelaide, Australia
“Love this Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Another trip to Bali and another couple of trips to Seaside, I love this place. The service is always great and the food fantastic. Love the granitas, especially the lime one. The mexican food is fantastic, portion sizes are large, I could never finish the whole meal but the meals were delicious, great burgers too. Good location, great value for money, no matter what I will always visit this place when I go to Bali.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“What wonderful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I am writing this as I am sitting here at seaside. I am currently on a strict eating regime as I am prepping for competition and am gluten intolerant. The staff speak good English and I was able to completely shut the menu and create my own option. They were able to make me grilled chicken with no oil, salad with no dressing with added red bean. Nothing is too much for them. Very chatty and friendly. My travelling party raves over the ribs and pastas- marinara especially. Good variety and perfect location. A bit on the expensive side for bali but you pay for quality, location and service :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere