“Italian Food in Bali” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Melbourne, Australia
“Italian Food in Bali”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

If you like classic Italian Pizza and Pasta and you are in Bali then go to Papas. The Volcano Pizza is a novelty with a crust on top filled with hot air topped with some flaming liqueur for effect. Good value and good food.

Visited June 2013

78% Recommend
Burleigh Heads, Australia
“Excellent everything!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Found this place on TripAdvisor when planning my holiday and the pizza looked interesting. I ended up getting the gnocchi and my partner got the pizza. The gnocchi was incredible so hard to find authentic home made gnocchi at home and the pizza was awesome we also got two drinks and an amazing tirimisu for desert. The staff were so good to us always making funny jokes and being incredibly nice all up the meal was only 250,000 rupiah which is aud 25 for a drink, entree (bruschetta was alway o die for), the gnocchi and the tirimisu. Must go here!!

• Visited June 2013
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

The volcano pizza is an absolute must! Service and atmosphere are great. Would definitely eat here again!

• Visited July 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Felt like i was in Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We liked the look of this place and the fact it was drawing a crowd. We had the front corner seat for 2 which is the pick of the tables. We were given a buzzer and were told to use this when we were ready to order. I wish other restaurants would use this method.
The menu was extensive, catering for all tastes. We both decided on pasta dishes and an entree of Bruschetta's Romana. The food was good, I liked my tortellini all Ossobuco. The wife had gnocchi and it tasted home made and was excellent. I had the cream brûlée for dessert and it tasted great as well. We hit the buzzer again for the bill and it came promptly.
Overall, great ambience, location and food.

• Visited May 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Went here for dinner, was just passing by one night and thought we would give it a go. The restaurant itself is in a good position, just across the road from the beach. There was a nice ambience from the restaurant, dimmed lights, music playing and looks really cosy at night. We ordered bruschetta as an entree, which was fantastic and I had gnocchi with tomato and basil as my main. In all honesty, the gnocchi was the nicest I can ever remember having. The gnocchi itself tasted home made and was cooked perfectly. The prices are a bit more than some other restaurants in the area but I thought it was very good value for the quality of food I had. The service was very good and very efficient with friendly staff.

• Visited May 2013