“What A Review!” 5 of 5 stars

Jl Sahadewa 7, Legian, Bali 80361, Indonesia
+62 81936222010
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 138 Restaurants in Legian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Perth, Australia
“What A Review!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Loved the meal and the show. We went early as we had a small baby and then after she went home with the nanny stayed for the show. Its fantastic. The girls and guys are great. Cant wait to return.

Visited August 2013
beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Hi Kath,

Thank you for writing a review for BBS! I enjoyed reading that you had a great night spending your time having dinner & show!

The shows are so much fun to watch and I am always amazed at some of the performances that they provide for our guests. There is a lot of work that is put into the production of these shows, however, when you watch them you wouldn't guess that at all.

I hope you will visit us again!

australia
“A must see!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Just got back from our Bali holiday and have to say, one of the highlights was the Lady/boy show at the Bali Beach Shack. It was fantastic. Very professionally done. Some of the "girls" are absolutely stunning and the audience involvement was hysterical. Really enjoyed our time there and would thoroughly recommend a visit from anyone visiting Bali. No entry charge, cheap drinks and food and lots of laughs.
Bec

• Visited January 2014
Hi Bec,

I noticed this is your first review and I thank you for taking the time to join TA and post for us!

I was so happy to read that we were a highlight during your holidays in Bali. I know that our show is not for everyone, however, if you take it in the spirit in which it is produced I know our guests have a fun night!

I agree, that some of the girls are just beautiful and the effort they put into these shows is just amazing.

I do hope you will visit us again when you are next in Bali.
Perth
“She/Boys will entertain you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

This is a must to see. The relaxed atomosphere where you can have a drink with friends is great. Whether you sit at a stool at the bar or on a table, you get quality service and drinks are at a great price. The shows each night are well worth seeing and very entertaining.

Visited December 2013
Hi Peter,

I always say thank you for writing a review for BBS. It is nice that you have taken the time to spread the word about BBS!

I am pleased that you mentioned that we have a relaxed atmosphere, we always want our guests to feel welcome and have a fun night with us!

The shows are very entertaining and I mentioned many times in my replies that I still find them entertaining after seeing so many!
Adelaide, Australia
“Great show had a ball (excuse the pun)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Visited the Bali Beach Shack a couple of times now, the first time we had a meal and watched the show. The show was great we really had a fun night out.
The food was good and the prices were reasonable, we will definitely be returning on our next Bali visit......... See you in a few weeks.

• Visited February 2013
Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review at BBS! Loved your title, gave me a good laugh!

I glad you enjoyed your time with us and I do believe it is a fun night for our guests. I also was very pleased to hear that you would return on your next trip to Bali. Our staff and entertainment staff do work very hard and to ensure our guests have a great night!
Melbourne, Australia
“Got to see the drag shows here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Myself & 3 girlfriends stumbled across BBS after a Balinese friend told us about the drag shows. We had an absolute ball. So you have to buy drinks during the show... What a shame pfft.... Drinks were great & we never felt we had to be 'concerned' about what we were drinking. We chatted & took pics with the 'girls' after the show and they were very accommodating. We had so much fun that we went back another 2 nights. Unfortunately we weren't organised enough to book for dinner so I'm unable to review the food but I can't wait to go back here on my next upcoming trip to Bali!

• Visited October 2013
Hi Melissa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for BBS! I was so pleased that you has such a fun night with us and you returned to see the show again.

Our entertainment staff love our guests and always enjoy having their pics taken. After seeing so many shows I still have a great laugh every night.

I would invite you to come and enjoy a meal at BBS the next time you are in Bali!

Been to Bali Beach Shack? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bali Beach Shack, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.