“gave it another go still dont like it” 1 of 5 stars

Jl Sahadewa 7, Legian, Bali 80361, Indonesia
+62 81936222010
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 138 Restaurants in Legian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Perth, Australia
“gave it another go still dont like it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I went to Bali Beach Shack last year and didnt like the feel of the place at all i put a review up got a not so nice email from the owner and Trip Advisor removed my post so here goes again i still dont enjoy the atmosphere at this bar thought i would give it another shot as ive just returned from Bali but no i wont go there again also i dont like unisex toilets i dont like the feel of the place

Visited December 2013
beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Hi 255103julesgwyn

Thank you for writing a review for BBS. I am aware that not everyone has the same tastes or likes for certain restaurants. I know that we are not for everyone, and there are restaurants that I do not like also. If I don't like the atmosphere of a restaurant I do not go again. Thank you for giving us another opportunity.

Regarding your statement saying that we contacted you and were not so nice. I have never contacted any of our guests being "not so nice"! Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

If your review was removed my TA that would because you have violated their terms and conditions.

Perth, Australia
“Still the best place to Dine and enjoy a Show.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

We have never had to worry about a dodgy meal or dodgy drink when we come here. Jeff & Robby are meticulous. The Sunday Roast and Drag Queen Show combo is a favourite. The Ladies?( I use the term lightly), also perform Wed-Sat twice nightly, but if you want to see something completely different, visit when they run, "Indonesian Drag Queen Idol", Many of the current performers were discovered in this competition. It is almost essential you book for any of the evening shows to avoid disappointment. If you are into chicken or fish try the BBS Stuffed Chicken Breast or the Seafood Neptune, you wont be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hi WerewolfandFozzy

Thank you so much for writing a review for BBS! I always enjoy a constructive and overall review of BBS! Your attention to our operations was very impressive.

I have said many times that BBS is not for everyone, but I like to think that we our do our best to give all of our guests total satisfaction, from food, entertainment to service.

Indonesian drag idol is a fun night and yes we do find new and up and coming drag queens from this competition. We hope to do another one in the new year!

Once again, thank you for your review and that you enjoyed your time with us! :)
Lightning Ridge, Australia
“Fabulous show fantastic Sunday night Auzie roast buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Always guaranteed a top night @ BBS. Every time we've been the show reaches new highs with performance & costumes. Great interaction with customers.
Sunday night buffets quench the carnivorous desires of any meat eater & the addition of a Sunday night show makes a complete night
Never had a problem with the food & all the drinks well priced. Makes for a entertaining night out

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hi JABH2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for BBS! Since we have introduced our Sunday night drag night it has been a great success.

I look forward to our Sunday roasts and I do agree it is great value, with the "all you can eat"!

The entertainers take great pride in our show, and I am so glad you enjoyed it and have returned.
Oxenford, Australia
“Great Show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We have been to Bali many times and have heard about the Drag Show in Bali but only on this trip did we get the opportunity to see this show.
We had a great night. The girls were fantastic and put on a great show.
For a fun night out I would highly recommend a visit.
The food was great the entertainment even better.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Hi Rob_Judy_M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. The show is great and I am always amazed at the dedication of our entertainment staff. I still get a great laugh after seeing so many over the years.

Glad you enjoyed your meal and I do hope that you visit us again!
Perth, Australia
“Loved it...until we ate there...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

I have seen the show at Bali Beach Shack quite a few times and its great! However the most recent visit to the place was quite different. the food is disappointing and overpriced. Don't bother going for dinner just turn up later in the evening for the show!

Hi danni_mac_1994

Thank you for your review. I have had of recent positive feedback for our dinner service from our guests. However, I now understand that it has not been consistent! I will be investigating this in great detail.

I understand that human error does occur, however, this feedback is very important to us!

Regarding our pricing, all of our meats are imported. We do not buy local, as quality produce is very important to us.

I do hope you will give us another opportunity. For myself, maybe because being a business owner, I always give restaurants a second visit if I was not happy.

Been to Bali Beach Shack? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bali Beach Shack, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.