Upon arrival at The Mandira, I spent the first 4 hours CRYING and trying to find another Hotel, but had No Luck.
The Room is a Premier Room (RUBBISH) say's it is 72sq more like 30
Old, Tired, Mouldy shower, Poor lighting, Even charged for some Ice.
The Reception is old and grotty, staff clothes even grey not white.
Pool and entertainment area look Great, but please beware.
This room cost over $200AUD for one night, it is a disgrace.
Have just had 9 nights at The Padma, but no vacancy for the 10th.
Please reconsider staying here as there are heaps of hotels that are cheap to stay at this is no better than a BUDGET $50 a night hotel
I am a regular traveller, this is the worst I have stayed in
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian