We my Elizabeth and me have stayed 4 years ago 2010 on our 30th wedding anniversary with familiy members of around 30 in total,we renewed our wedding vowels with @ typical Balinese style wedding ceremony ,dinner,Balinese dancing as well ,very well organised by resorts internal office personnel,we returned 2011,2013,2014 on vacation once again as the service we very good ,this is typically @ Balinese resort it's not @ hotel at all,it's clean on the surrounding grounds always gardeners there every day cleaning,trimming,maintenance people are sometimes digging up fitting pipes with minimal disruptions to guests,in fact we offered the workers cold drinks as the weather is generally around 30 degrees most days,the resort staff are always 100%very attentative will give additional pillows,water,toilet paper ect without questions ,the service is there always,beware you will need mozzie spray as in the night as the bites start sooner than later,when dinning outside,the pool is brand new and very inviting with swim out bar,sandy shore,lots of outdoor sun chairs,spa upstairs area pool is @ little run down decking needs renovation small bar man there to serve drinks,the beach is only fair as the rubbish drained out to the sea comes back to the shoreline ,downfall is racked up to the shore and left there for maybe someone to clean up one fine day,or maybe never,not sure why the piles are left there,I did take photos to maybe pass onto the right personnel,one fine day.Overall rating is great resort location Central,food is ample buffet breakfast same,cocktails,relaxing,riding ,surfing ,walking,sun baking ,dining,massages shopping,,taxi to nearby other places via this resort as they call up taxi for you it's always better safer,bluebird taxi is the only way to go,not bali taxi,watch the money changers as they can be a little short of correct change from Australian to rupiah............................we have stayed to other resorts as well in nusa dua,seminyak kuta,lots of choices all around,peaceful country all around.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian