We stayed at the Mandira during the Easter school holidays. The stayed in the superior rooms which were basic but clean and adequate for what we needed, we spent little time in the rooms. The resort facilities were absolutely beautiful. Our kids especially enjoyed the water slide and some days we did not leave the pool area. The grounds were kept immaculately tidy and we often described the resort as our oasis as it was so peaceful. We were extremely happy with the position of the Mandira as it is situated within a fantastic shopping area and close to some great value places to eat. After driving through Kuta, we were so pleased we chose to stay in Legian as it was considerably less hectic. Our entire family group consisting of 9 adults and 3 children, loved this resort. We would return in a heartbeat and highly recommend this resort for a family holiday.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian