“Wedding at Mandira, absolutely wonderful.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa

Save Saved
You added Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Padma No. 2, Kuta (Legian Beach), Legian, Bali 80362, Indonesia   |
Ranked #8 of 62 Hotels in Legian
Perth, Australia
“Wedding at Mandira, absolutely wonderful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We celebrated our daughter Sarah's wedding at the Mandira on 3rd. October,2013. It exceeded all our expectations. The setting was stunningly pretty, the flowers beautiful, the food more than ample and very nice. The bar excellent. The service was fantastic, the staff were all delightful and very friendly.The photography was beautiful. Location is brilliant. But, most importantly, our heartfelt thanks to Ani, our wonderful wedding planner, you did a wonderful job and made it so easy and enjoyable for all of us! God bless you Ani and thank you so very much.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (236)
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a wonderful 5 night stay at Bali Mandira. The location is fantastic and the grounds are lovely. My husband was able to surf right out the front, while the kids were having a great time on the new slides. The food was great and it was so relaxing eating breakfast by the pool and beach. A beautiful place to sit and watch the sunset while enjoying a drink also. We loved the beach access and felt very safe. The only thing I would suggest is taking an upgrade if available if you have a bigger family. We found the Superior room a bit cramped with 2 adults, 2 children and an infant, however the ground floor was good as we had a terrace. Staff were wonderful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We got married at the Bali Mandira and I couldn't be happier! We dealt mainly with Yuni via emails before the wedding and with a friend suggesting that Yuni plans weddings all day everyday I put my trust in her and couldn't be happier with the result! For example, I was asked if I wanted cake toppers, I said yes please and that was the end of our discussion. On the day when I saw our beautiful cake for the first time the cake toppers were mini us!! My dress had lots of ruffles and my husband wore suit pants and a vest with no tie. It sounds silly but it was obvious that they had sneaked a peak at our outfits. The list of small details they went to is endless but they all made for the best day of my life! Couldn't be happier!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I have been to Bali many,many times an love the Legian area for its accommodation and food. We have stayed at the Bali Madira a number of times and we love breakfast at the Parasol Restaurant every time we stay. Looking over the beach and having a wonderful breakfast is one for highlights and the staff of Putra, Pastika and Wijaya look after us every time. The smiles these 3 gents bring to visitors and guests always amazes me. But there is a new face in the Parasol Restaurant this visit and I must single her out as a gem in the staff, her name is Yuni Sulasmim, what a wonderful young lady, vibrant, always smiling and fluent English. Bali Mandira certainly have wonderful staff and management and when I visit and see new staff like Yuni it will keep my wife and I coming back each year to visit. Well done Bali Mandira management for finding such wonderful young people and giving them a start in Tourism industry.

Room Tip: Have breakfast at the Parasol Restaurant and meet these wonderful people and say Hi to Yuni and the...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

the staff were amazing.. greeted with a cocktail as we get taken to our room which had an outdoor bathroom. breakfast was great and location perfect for anyone, good location right across the beach but still feel as if your away from the hustle and bustle. would recommended anyone to stay here and will be looking to coming back to this resort.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Lennox Head
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have been coming back here for years. Even when we arent staying here, we come for cocktails and tapas on the beach. I am due back in Bali in November and will be heading straight over to the hotel to see the amazing new pool. I have been to this bar with friends, hubby and kids. Do yourself a favour. Dont drink in the back streets of Legian, come along to the mandira for sunset. Ahhhhh, another secret spot out of the bag.

Room Tip: avoid paying too much for better room, as you wont be in it.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights in Sept 2013 and it really is a very good hotel. The service (breakfast aside where they are seriously understaffed) is generally excellent. The food is good and reasonable value. The pools are great and the grounds amazing and immaculate. On the downside, it is expensive for what you get - we booked a Superior room which in my mind was a bog standard hotel room. On the plus side it was significantly better value than the Delux Cottage my friends booked - the only difference being they had a shower room and paid twice as much. Also I personally didn't think the location was that good - sure it is close to the town but really the town isn't especially nice and it is a 1km walk down the beach to find any decent beach side bars and restaurants - the bars in town just play thrash metal or karaoke. Furthermore, the bar closes at 12pm which I feel is early for a hotel of this size, and the staff are overly eager to kick you off the seats to shut up shop for the night. Also the cocktails are small and fairly pricey and the beer choice very limited indeed. Finally, the nightly entertainment put on by the hotel is frankly horrific and more like bad cabaret than quality evening entertainment - seriously the restaurant singer couldn't even sing!

Room Tip: The Deluxe Cottages are basically the same as the standard rooms only they have a shower room. In my...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!